Print > Scan > Sign > Type > Pending/E-sign/Save
- Print document from the Core Loan application or to the CDPManage_VirtualPrinter. Once displayed in CDP Manage, the document can be sent to a laser printer so the member can view what they are signing, if necessary.
- Scan all supporting documents.
- Have the member sign all appropriate signature fields.
- Index the document appropriately.
- Pend/Save the document to the database.
- CDP WebSign documents can be signed over the web and saved (i.e. virtually "printed") to CDP Manage.